We collaborate with local seaweed farmers to provide best quality seaweed for our material that can give you many benefits. Our seaweed-based packaging's patent has been granted and we have received halal and safety guarantee certificate.
- It dissolves in warm water, making it a zerowaste product
- 100% biodegradable and works as a natural fertilizer for plants.
- It has 2 years of shelf life, even without preservative
- Halal certified, safe to eat and produced in compliance with HACCP standards
- Nutritious, contains high fiber, vitamins and minerals
- Can be customized to give specific taste, color and brand logo
- Printable and heat sealable
Food wrap (burger wrap, sandwiches, bread, etc) (21cm x 21cm)
Coffee sachet (6cm x 6cm)
Dryseasoning sachet (5cm x 4.5cm)
Soap packaging (7cm x 7cm)
Soap packaging (12cm x 7.5cm)
Notes: The above packaging sizes are just illustrative. For other product customization, let us know your preferred sizes (length X width), color and brand logo.
Please refer to attachment below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does it taste?
It is almost tasteless and odorless.
How long is the expiration of seaweed-based packagings?
Seaweed-based packagings last for 2 years in a cool and dry place.
What kind of packaging application suitable for seaweed-based packagings?
Seaweed-based packagings are good for small-format food sachets and wraps, e.g. instant noodle seasoning, cereal, single serving coffee powder and the complements, rice wrap, burger wrap, etc. It's good to replace your conventional packaging to enjoy your delicious food in a convenient and healthy way, and a best way to save our only earth. It can also be used to package the non-food based contents such as toothpicks, soap bars and sanitary pads.
How is seaweed-based packaging packaged?
Seaweed-based packaging is packaged in closed containers for sheets, and shrink-wrapped rolls for sachets.